"Fringe" TV show

keri

Sorry, REALLY off topic...
Has anyone else watched this? Is the sound messed up or is it just me? It sounds really tinny....I can't watch it. And it's just that program, not the shows before or afterwards.

dragonzim

I've been watching it from the beginning but I didn't see last nights episode yet. I have it on my DVR. Havent noticed anything wrong with the sound quality though. It may be a problem with the way the show is broadcast by your local cable provider.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by DragonZim
http:///forum/post/2796012
I've been watching it from the beginning but I didn't see last nights episode yet. I have it on my DVR. Havent noticed anything wrong with the sound quality though. It may be a problem with the way the show is broadcast by your local cable provider.
+1... no issues here and the last episode is recorded on my DVR too.
FWIW, I really like this show so far. Kinda like the X files cross over.. with a touch of CSI.

m0nk

Yeah, I've been watching too and haven't had any issues. Of course, I watch it in HD. Years before I had HD I noticed that some shows that were broadcast for HD across regular def had that quality to the sound. Are you watching regular def or HD?

morval

no problems on my cable...also watching in HD. this show is awsome. lots of little things going on most people wont notice theres a great forum at www.fringe-forum.com good people and really interesting threads on all the little things

yearofthenick

What I love about Fringe is that it's not borderline scary like the X-Files, but there is a lot of intrigue and much more science than mystery... although there is mystery, it's more relational than scary... e.g. Who does this guy work for? What does this company REALLY do? as opposed to e.g. What the heck alien is in that meat locker?
P.S. Who else thinks Walter's wit really completes the show? Love that character!

keebler

I am busy when it is on, so I have watched every episode so far online. I love it. The first episode was especially awesome. You know how when a good movie ends you get that sad feeling of it being over? Well the good thing about the first episode was that it was like a movie with a really good ending, except the ending was actually the beginning. If that makes any sense whatsoever. Love the show.