GET TANKED!! PHOTO CONTEST EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND**

15% off for Black Friday

candaceswf

Administrator
There are so many different ways to keep marine life. From the traditional reef tank, to a FOWLR, some of you may have seen this "reef in a cookie jar".. I've even heard from a florist who kept only the most beautiful flower anemones. Whatever kind of tank you have is the reason you're here with us, so let's see it!

upload_2014-10-17_10-6-19.png

Show us your little slice of the ocean, and you could win a gift certificate for your next Saltwaterfish.com purchase!

More contestants = More prizes!!!

silverado61

IMG_20140907_111720_849_zpspdfg6slj.jpg

Built from the ground up with my own two hands. It has a built in electrical system with it's own breaker box and GFCI outlets. 100% of the lighting is powered by LED's set on opposite timers between the display tank (day) and the sump/fuge system (night). 40% of the rock is live, 60% is DIY rock.

Don't say that guys. It was just lot of time and effort that went into it. Everyone's slice of ocean is special and beautiful. Please post alot of pictures.

1guydude

Siptang I remember it being a fowlr if I'm not mistaken lol. Maybe not u idk
I'm lucky enough to have two slices of heaven. I'll get one of em up here!
D

Last edited:
1guydude hey. Yes, it used to be fish only tank that i converted into a giant frag tank which filled in pretty nicely. :)

Any close up pics of your tank? Awesome tank!

35% Off ! All WYSIWYG fish and corals