Hawaii bound!

silverado61

This Saturday, my wife and I are flying to Hawaii for two romantic, wonderful weeks. We're going to be unplugged the whole time so I'll talk to everyone and hopefully post some pics when we get back. Aloha everone!

deejeff0442

We went there on our honeymoon.we did a 10 day cruise so we saw a bunch of islands.went diving 3 times.crazy to see the fish so close.the ones in our tanks 4 inches and there in the ocean over a foot.it was awesome .have fun

silverado61

I won't be doing any scuba diving as I'm not certified but I will be snorkeling. There's supposed to be a reef right off shore from the condo where we're staying in Oahu.

deejeff0442

Really dont need to scuba.there are plenty of fish above 10 foot down.the deeper you go you lose alot of color anyway.the dolphins are pretty cool too.

jay0705

Also a very amazing fish. The great white. Seal decoys wrk well for getting them in close I hear. Just an idea

jay0705

Thats cool, whales should still be in the area too. There cool I see them in maine alot.

jay0705

Ah dam. I guess it makes sense, I see them in may in maine so they prob have started the migration. Even tho I would think Hawaii whales would be more west coast.
Beth is rt get a camera lol

darthtang aw

There is a pier a little ways from Waikiki beach that you will see all kinds of blennies, eels and various other fish scooting around the rocks. You could just reach in and grab them if you want.

Had a boat takes out to an area slightly off Waikiki beach to snorkel with sea turtles. Can get right up to them. Had one three feet away that i followed for a good quarter mile. Was very awesome. Just don't let them touch you. Suppossed to be a forty thousand dollar fine or something like that. Their are triggers and puffers galore as well as various other species.