Help me choose

Tangs_Tank

I am setting up a 150gallon (72 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 28 1/2) as my first saltwater tank and planning to do a mix reef but I like so many fish that I can not decide on what to keep and what to remove from my wish list
Yellow tang
Powder blue tang
Hippo tang
Naso tang
Sailfin tang
Australian harlequin tusk
Snowflake moray eel
Two ocellaris clownfish
Starry blenny
2-3 Carberryi Anthias
I know this is way to many fish for this tank so can you guys help me decide on what to keep or what to get rid off and why thanks.

iidylii

my personal favorites of those fish are....and I have no Idea as to what and why you should but...I love the powder blue, naso, and tusk...wish I could get them lol...not on your list but the Achilles tang is my all time fav tang and probably overall fish

jay0705

Nix the powder blue. They can get aggressive. You did your homework listing an aussie tusk as opposed to a tusk. Aussie fish are superior. Now your fish should be fine with one. Your inverts would be breakfast lunch and dinner. So its your call there. All but your yellow tang are big boys. I would only pick 1 and your yellow. If you really want 2 plus the yellow , my personal choice would be the hippo and naso. I have all your listed tangs except the powder. I reiterate they are big!!!

Tangs_Tank

Thank you guys so much for all you replys I think I'm going to go for a naso, hippo and Aussie as my main fish but is it true Aussie aren't reef safe also what do you guys think about the snowflake eel.

lmforbis

I love snowflake eels. They are pretty easy. Mine ate from my hand, never bothered other fish. Unfortunately he succumbed to a common fate of eels, he got out and dried out on the carpet.

Tangs_Tank

Ok then I got my list completed with naso, hippo, Aussie, snowflake, a pair of ocellaris, and some smaller fish like anthias, hows that sound to you guys?