here are some more pictures of my aquarium

ginarox

enjoy!!!! the pictures your looking at are my orange linka, long tentacle anemone, clam,
and a brain. the other one i believe is some form of a polups. thanks ,and have a great day....ginarox

cyclops

Gina
Pictures are coming along great
what type of lights do you have and if you don't mind how much did they cost?

ginarox

hi cyclops, i am not sure what kind it is, isnt that silly, but the guy that set my aquarium up was going to get me a 72" HQI light fixture for $650.00 but he couldnt get it, was having some trouble with the dealers there , so he rounded up with this one that you see in the picture, iam not sure what it is called, but i know that it has the lights and the moon lights together, and i rounded up paying $825.00 for it, which he told me that this one is much better, then the other that i was going to get...when i talk to my aquarium guy again i will ask him whats the name of those lights, this guy he put my aquarium all together he comes once a month to clean it and check the saline ,nitres,,etc. he charges me 45 an hour, sometimes he is here for two , when he brings me live stock, the only problem i having with those lights, when they come on at 2:50 , there are 3 lights across there, will 2 will come on and one wont, so i have to go up there and turn them off and turn them back on, sometimes that works,,and one time i didnt have that one side come on at all.... so i wish you the best of luck , i wished i could have helped you out more then i did...have a great night.....ginarox