heres a few pictures,,thought you might like...

ginarox

here is a picture of my brittle star..took this with the lights off.heres a picture of my spiny oyster,he is doing really good so far,and a crocea clam...here is a picture of my tile star , and the sand sifter star,,i thought that was neat..and this is my baby..i just had to put her in there...she is to cute not to...enjoy..and have a great night....

booduh

Nice pics, is that a colt coral in the background of the pic with the starfish on the side of your tank? Any thoughts on fragging it for a trade?

alyssia

Looks great!
Do you ever find your brittle star scary? Mine really freaks me out. It looks WAYYYY too much like a hairy spider.

ginarox

thankyou for the compliments...i dont know how to frag ....baclieu52, thats a beautiful tank thankyou for sharing,,,,i love to see peoples tanks...especially joncat24 ,,,have a great night....

ginarox

thanks whitemike...have a great day,,,by the way i like your name....mike is my husbands name.... :cheer:

joncat24

Originally Posted by ginarox
thankyou for the compliments...i dont know how to frag ....baclieu52, thats a beautiful tank thankyou for sharing,,,,i love to see peoples tanks...especially joncat24 ,,,have a great night....

stop gina....you are gonna make me blush..
:jumping:

ginarox

Originally Posted by joncat24
stop gina....you are gonna make me blush..
:jumping:
just speeking the truth john....your tank is awesome....have a great day..