High Nitrates!!

LisaJ2118

My tank is 125 gallons and is seven years old, and I've been battling with high nitrates (180 on API) for months now. I've tried everything from changing the crushed coral to live sand, 25% water changes every day for a week to change out the water. Along with weekly water changes.
15390076660612089870845987527767.jpg
Feeding only once a day. Adding a second protien skimmer (250 gallons) in the sump along with the 125 gallon protien skimmer. I added the macro algae, I tried sugar dosing for a couple months with no change. My fish guy gave me the No3-Pox4-x and I tried that for a couple months with no change. Only a white slime everywhere.
I only have a 2 clowns, a foxface, sailfish tang and one snail. They all seem happy with no signs of disease.
The rest of my fish, a magestic angle and powder blue tang died suddenly back in the spring, a couple weeks apart.

I dont know what to do, could it be the live rock or something else? I dont overfeed, I add a little each time when feeding and make sure everything is eaten before adding more. Hardly anything falls on the sand and if it does Foxface eats it up.

Please help.