Holiday shopping

sula

So it being a holiday yesterday, all the shops were closed. This of course did not stop me - I got wind of someone selling off all his corals. I would have been happy with pretty much anything from his tank, he had so much really nice stuff, but my focus for the day was Zoanthids, so here is what I got:
Nuclear greens (about 3 baby-sized polyps)- excuse the crappy pictures

fishygurl

ya nice!!! some rare zoos in there too! lol well good luck with them and when they grow out more you should frag em for all of us!

sula

Thanks guys! Actually for the money I spent I really NEED a plan to frag/sell to offset some of the cost LOL.
I am super-excited right now because before I even put the big shell with Sour Apples and Darth Mauls in my tank I tried to frag a few polyps off. It was incredibly hard, because of the irregular "wavy" shape of the shell. I was certain I had mangled it to death, but went ahead and glued what I had to a little piece of rock. Lo and behold, that frag has also opened up this morning - one polyp of Darth Maul, 2 of Sour Apple.

sula

The Cost? Well, it was a package deal and came to approximately an arm and 2 legs. But I'm on the short side, so probably 1.5 legs for a taller person

Really, don't make me think about it, it makes me a little nauseous.....

kholla12

Originally Posted by Sula
http:///forum/post/2675224
Thanks guys! Actually for the money I spent I really NEED a plan to frag/sell to offset some of the cost LOL.
I am super-excited right now because before I even put the big shell with Sour Apples and Darth Mauls in my tank I tried to frag a few polyps off. It was incredibly hard, because of the irregular "wavy" shape of the shell. I was certain I had mangled it to death, but went ahead and glued what I had to a little piece of rock. Lo and behold, that frag has also opened up this morning - one polyp of Darth Maul, 2 of Sour Apple.

Did you say a frag
.How much for the darth maul frag

sula

Originally Posted by kholla12
http:///forum/post/2675753
Did you say a frag
.How much for the darth maul frag

Call me crazy, but I'd kindof like to keep them alive and enjoy them awhile before I start selling...
Note to self....check fragging supplies....

D

dyerneed4corlz

Darth mauls look nice, and around Cali they go for $50 a polyp. Nice score. How many polyps came on your piece?