how can i make this pretty again?

reefkprz

if you begin maintaining calcium (and other trace element) levels and keep your light bulbs fresh, and introduce some coraline covered rocks and seed your tank (brush scrubbing the coraline in the tank) it should spread. keep in mind for good coraline growth you have to maintain really low phosphate levels as phosphate is leathal to coraline, the rocks will then color up on their own.
this of course is just an observation of possible route as I know nothing about your tank except the picture.
by the lack of anything growing on the glass I am guessing the tank is relativly young.

jjjoey

all the green algae and such
:(
i have some kent marine stuff should i add anything to it
its about a year old

reefkprz

test your water. if your calcium is low dose calcium, if its not low dont dose. and definatly do not dose without testing first. water changes with a high quality salt are the best supplement for low consumption tanks (like yours) not only do they replenish trace elements but they remove harmfull organics that may be causing the algal growth.

spanko

+1 With what is visible in your tank pic, none of the things pictured for dosing are needed. Water change schedule will do all you need.