How to Ship an Anemone

fordguy67

ok so i sold this BTA that i have and i need to ship it to the person. How do i ship it. it is moslt likely going to be an overnight ship because it has to go from the east coast to almost the direct middle of the US. Thanks for your help.

joojoo

put the anemone in a bowl with no water
let it expel most of its water and bag it up, it will do fine in this state in a sealed bag for an overnight shipping

fordguy67

what will it look like, will it look like its dying? do i have to put like oxygen in the bag or anything or just a sealed ziploc bag? and do i just put it in a box with some packing material or something else. let me know

joojoo

make sure there is just enough water to cover the anemone in the ziplock bag, take into consideration it will roll around during shipment.
they dont need oxygen in the bag...
box and packing material are good, check forecast and see if a heat/ice pack will be needed

viper_930

Originally Posted by fordguy67
what will it look like, will it look like its dying? do i have to put like oxygen in the bag or anything or just a sealed ziploc bag? and do i just put it in a box with some packing material or something else. let me know
It should be in an styrofoam box for insulation.