i got me a lawn mower blenny!!

ginarox

heres my lawn mower blenny,, i hope you can see him,,he blends in very well with the rock.....have a great day....

dmjordan

very personable fish....i would love to get either a lawnmower blennie or a diamond goby....don't think my bi-color pseudochromis would go for it though...

riafekim

Originally Posted by ginarox
i got me a new lawn mower blenny, he is so cool,,,,have a great day....ginarox :jumping:
Did I read somewhere you live in Siloam? I live in Rogers.
What LFS do yo go to? They have one in Roger that I have been to once. I go to OKC regularly and I heard there is a good one there. I will be there in a couple of weeks and plan on visiting that one.

ginarox

sorry got back so late.....yes i do live in siloam springs...do you know scott nigemann, he is the one that comes out here, and helps me with my aquarium..... let me know how the one is in okc... i go to the one in rogers quite a bit, in fact that is where i get most of my stuff. they have one in fayettville too,, they have some nice stuff in there too.....ok,, have a great day.....

kelly shaw

lawnmowers are cool. i was wondering, my wife wants a pearly jawfish really bad. will they go with a lawnmower. i also have a strawberry pseudochromi.