iidylii 93 gallon cube

iidylii

lol just got the DD sneak peak and what do u know there's a mag fox on there lol...I think I need to wait until a different one comes along again...like I said that's a lot of fish I've purchased in the last 3 weeks lol...but again I could QT the fox for as long as I think my DT needs to adjust to the fish I just added

iidylii

and I totally forgot about the potters angel which is pretty sweet and I realize it is supposed to be a difficult fish but again if the DD has it that would make me a little more confident in getting one...was either that or the flame angel...we shall see...DD does have both right now so lol

lmforbis

You do have a huge system, if you include your sump, and the fish you added are small you'll probably be fine.

iidylii

well a 5" mag fox face popped up on Divers den "no real surprise" they pop up very often...anyways I was just posting because I was thinking of giving it a shot...im assuming him being 5" isn't going to be an issue with the other tank mates being a lot smaller at 2-3 inches...I know foxes are very docile fish so I assume there will not be an issue...I guess I just felt like posting and saying im considering it but still not convinced lol not sure why...$160 including shipping is tough to drop on a fish :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

iidylii

yeah it looks pretty amazing...I know the last one on there wasn't the most colorful that I have seen so im waiting on a nice one which as u said this one has great color!

iidylii

Well I placed my order for the mag fox :D pretty excited for this beauty!

I also placed an order for $75 of reef package critters which is the special right now for free shipping which erases my divers den shipping so why not...I will be splitting this package with my dad and brothers...

My part of the package will include 36 tiny blue hermits...I'm wondering if that's possibly way to many crabs for the tank? I don't have a ton of algae but there definitely is some...if that's to many maybe I will give some to my brothers or dad...otherwise would it be wise to put like half of them in my sump to take care of some cleaning up in there? I know my skimmer chamber has a lot of sediment or what not building up on the chamber floor but not really a lot of algae...so opinions would be appreciated thanks

iidylii

When they say tiny they mean tiny you will be fine and they are omnivores
I've gotten tiny ones from them before and yes they are "tiny"! Lol..

.I was more wondering if it would benefit my sump to have 10 or so of them running around...it is a bare bottom sump minus of course the waste that makes its way to the sump floor...it is a 3 chamber sump...the chamber my skimmer is in holds approx 40 gallons of water...the chamber my macro is in holds approx 20 gallons and the return chamber also holds about 20 gallons...they all have LR in them as well...so I thought it might be good to add some hermits since I'm getting a fair amount of them? Any thoughts?

florida joe

I would just keep them in my DT their main job is to eat filamentous algae between coral branches and they also eat cyano

iidylii

hey guys just thought Id share my new magnificient foxface with you guys also my new st Bernard puppy showed up :p his name is grimace and hes 3 months old...

my fox the last 2-3 days has been constantly going up and down the front glass of my tank and I guess from what I read hes possibly just bored....he eats like a pig so I think disease is not an issue...anyways heres everyone

iidylii

oh the fox is about 5" and I also didn't notice my court jester as usual he hides during camera time lol

jay0705

Very nice. I like the variety of your fish. 3 months old and already a moose lol. St Bernard's are one of my favs

iidylii

Thanks jay I like the variety as well...I'm pretty excited about my next couple fish as well...gold stripe maroon clown and I still haven't decided on the Angel...I would like the flame angel because I could use some nice red but I think the red stripe angel is very pretty also lotta different colors in that guy...I was thinking a couple of the flame cardinals would be nice if I didn't go with the flame angel...but then again idk if those cardinals go with the other 2 cards I have...probably though I'd say lol...gonna start running out of room soon though so a trio might not be the right choice...

Oh and grimace weighs about 45lbs already...this is the second bernard I've owned now

lmforbis

Holy crap, that's like another 10 pounds I the last week or so. Mine made it to 7.5 pounds but is still the smallest one in puppy class.

iidylii

Yep no exaggeration he gains 3-4 lbs every single week...I've decided not to bring him to puppy classes...I figure I can get all the info I need on YouTube and as far as socializing goes I bring mine on walks everyday or to the dog park...plus my family all have dogs so he gets lots of time with ppl and dogs between walks, parks and family

Oh and as u can see both my scooters still hang out all the time trying to have babies lol...u could definitely consider them a bonded pair of different species fish lol