I'M FREAKING THE F OUT!!!!

jay0705

You bunch of smartass fish keepers.lol
With rods it depends what your feeding. Reef,fish only, ect. Reef has smaller particles for coral. Really all depends what your trying to feed.
Myself in my big tank i have tangs, rabbit fish,royal gramma, diamond gobys, clown goby, clowns ,wrasse, scooter blennys, mandarin, dwarf Angel. So litterly i feed mysis,spirulina brine, hikari mega marine, daily. Then mix in ocean plankton,prawns,clams, krill. 1-2 a week. For the draggonetts i feed ova nutrmar prawn roe, 3-4 times weekly. Mine eat frozen aswell but ova is excellent stuff,coral love it too.

jussery17

And now you see why I ask those retarded questions? Jay when you explain in detail, you really give me a much better idea of what I'm getting and what's best, as being a novice! Also it's funny to see you answer back like I ask those questions bc I'm a dumbass lol hahaha....I really do know a lot but your a very experienced aquarist and it helps my tank getting knowledge from you, and others on here that give longer than a sentence answers hahahaha

jay0705

Buffalo ny area, south of buff a bit. I get where your coming from it really depends what iam doing when i hop on here. Usually iam at work or in my tree stand lol

jussery17

Nice! Got any big bucks on your wall at home yet? Have done a lot of hunting up in Kentucky, when I lived there! But seriously, not really that retarded when I message you out of the blue with random crap. When something happens with the tank and someone gives me advice that solves my problem, I'll never forget how to fix it or solve that problem if it comes up again....same thing with a product....anywayssssssssss , is rods food the top of the line food? What are the top brands of food besides rods food?

jussery17

So I'm about to put this real bright white dead coral back in my tank after I glue a really bright green/neon green zoanthid to it so it will eventually spread all over it, which I think will look amazing, and I'm not really sure where exactly I should put it! Just curious, do you guys have any suggestions? I think these zoas may be green bay packers or their close cousin lol
WIN_20171116_174122.JPG

KIMG0446.jpg

dustintx

First off!!!! Screw the Packers!!!
Secondly,I kind of went shopping tonight at my local lfs. Went for water and saw an unpassable deal,I just couldn't resist. I will wait and post in another thread what exactly I bought. But 3 for $41.58 on a November sale was something that I just couldn't pass up.
Third and finally. If they take and spread well,it looks like it could be one beautiful peice. It's more about where it best suits the coral,rather than where you want them. You may put it somewhere and notice it's not that happy in that spot,so you will move it and you may move it again. So it will tell you which side of the city it wants to live on. Then again,you may get lucky and find it's spot on the very first try.

jay0705

Ohio is on my list to hunt.
Rods is good food, top end? Really depends on what u want from food. I feed mostly hikari frozen. You can also make your own food from fresh seafood blended up.

dustintx

Oh hellllll nah!!!!!!! So ya'll both on the packers junk huh? Thought you would be a 1 and 9 Giants fan Jay?
Dallas Cowboys Baby!!!!

jussery17

Haha, wellllll I also went to my lfs tonight just to get some water, very little, and I ended up buying those bright bright beautiful green piece that he just got in.... he's expanding his store for more coral and he gets these $10 pieces with nice size polyps and there is maybe 15 polyps on this small rock it came on.... anyways I scratched tat white dead coral bc I remembered i took it out bc it just didn't look right in there and ended up gluing it about mid level, and will post picks when they open! But when they spread, they will look awesome. And I placed them just the same height as where they were fully opened in the lfs.....hey quick question.... when light acclimating, do you guys turn your lights on "low" if you will and than increase the brightness a little over about a week? Or do you guys do it a different way? Enlighten me lol and the green bay packers are ok at best haha