I'M FREAKING THE F OUT!!!!

jussery17

Not really into NFL...... and I really hate saying this after this last weekend but I'm a huge Georgia fan... GO DAWGS!!!!

jussery17

Also, dustin, every zoa/paly that I've bought, I've placed exactly where they were where I bought them and they all open crazy fast! The ultimate nightmare paly started to open yesterday finally!!! And I've got a guy that has fragged a magician paly two weeks ago I gotta pick up..... dunno what it is, maybe all the colors, but love freaking palys

jay0705

When in doubt place low light and move them up as they show they want more. For the most part, most leds wont burn them out like hallides would tho

jussery17

Buffalo bills, lol...... and good thing I don't have medal halide, just have a two bulb t5 and a mars aqua led light 165w

dustintx

Jussery,your gonna like my next post when I decide to post it about my shopping spree,lol.

Jay gave you good advice! But thats a nice idea with that dried coral peice.

Cowboys are probably done now that Zeke is gone and Tyron Smith is out again Sunday night. I'm still watching though. Hate Philly!

jussery17

Yeah I'm going to have to rearrange a little bit first so I can kind of spotlight that white dried coral piece, also, I may frag and glue a small colony of zoas that I have that are bright bright orange and blue all over the dead coral piece......

jussery17

Yeah, I always am either emailing or bugging the shit out of jay always asking him advice lol.... he has defy helped me alot since that very first day or putting in amm to start my cycle lol

jay0705

If your looking for coverage i believe its clove coral that covers everything. Looks cool but place with caution lol

jussery17

I'm always down for getting new coral, but I'm quite happy with the frogspawn that keeps growing like crazy, and the crazy colors of all the zoanthids....they probe dont spread as fast as that clove coral, but they will just spread slower? I'm just imagining this orange and blue zoas all over that white coral. How would I frag these up to glue all over it? Cut as the base or just break rocks with a few polyps on each?
WIN_20171116_200400.JPG

Last edited:

jussery17

No that was the small colony I bought a while back that are bright orange and baby blue... thought they were fire and ice but look different.... but I'm thinking of putting those on the white dead coral in hopes they will spread

jussery17

Hey if I put the orange/blue zoas next t the bright green ones on that white coral would they happen to morph together to form some strange mix between the two?