Is it ich?

My cleaner shrimp has black markings all over his body. Could it be black ich?
He isn't coming out of his area anymore when I come close to the tank. He used to go to wherever I was looking. I noticed it for the first time this morning.
I have a 10 gallon nano with LR, LS, Xenia, Kenya Tree, Peach Monti Digi, Bali Green Slimer, about 10 nassarius snails, 4 astreae snails, an emerald crab, and 10 dwarf blue legged hermit crabs. The tank is only a few months old.
I am feeding non medicated anti parasitic spectrum thera +A fish formula. Yesterday I added Kent Marine Coral-Vite.
I have had the cleaner shrimp since the very beginning of May. I added 6 hermit crabs yesterday, the Slimer and Digi on Friday, the Xenia and Kenya tree on Wednesday, and the nassarius snails last Friday (5/23) None of them were put in a quarantine tank, and I don't have one set up. I have an empty 5 gallon tank in the shed I could use.
Paramters:
Salinity 1.025
pH 8.3
Nitrates 5
Nitrites 0
Ammonia 0
I have a couple of blurry pictures. He wont stay out of the rock long enough for me to get a good one. But you can still see the black marks.
I also started noticing little white spots on one side of the tank. I didn't think anything of it cause in our other tank it turned out to be baby snails.
Help please!

reefmate75

is that black markings on his shell or inside him? And ICK dose not infect shrimp, it looks like its inside him from the pics and probly something that he ate, are them black spots on his tail the same thing?

mx#28

You should really post in another section. Disease, inverts, reef tanks, etc would all be more appropriate and you'll get better help there.