Jeremy's new pictures!

jerthunter

My yellow tang and I have an understanding, if she ever feel the tank is too cramp all she has to do is tell me and I'll get her a bigger place.
I just got these the other day, unfortunately the colors don't show up well in the picture...

jerthunter

I just spotted this new guy out and about! He's a pretty decent size and he already swapped his smaller shell for an old mexican turbo shell I had around.

P.S. I just thought I'd add an older picture of another one of my hermits, I believe he was wearing the small shell as the new guys has now.

jerthunter

Thanks again guys,
Well I just checked a calendar and my tank is roughly 2 1/2 years old, I've had all my fish with the exception of my bicolor blenny for atleast 2 years now.

shrimpi

omg you have a bicolor blenny! How cute!
your corals seem very happy and healthy! You are definetly doing it right!
Good Luck to a continuing sucess!
Jessica / Shrimpi

jerthunter

Yes, my bicolor blenny is amazing, I would say he is my favorite fish but I don't want the other guys to get jealous. Unfortunately he is the only fish I have that won't eat from my fingers but he is getting more and more curious everytime I feed.

jerthunter

I got a few things for my birthday so I thought I'd share.
First is a goby, I posted him in the fish section as well...
And second I got a coco worm!
The last picture is not a birthday present but they are some zoos I got in a trade.

khaari

The tank looks awesome! And I love the coco worm they are soo pretty! I'm glad the zoos made it ok and are opening up nicely. I'll get some pictures up of the pinks as soon as I can turn my lights back on.

jerthunter

I moved a few things around so I thought I'd put an updated fulltank shot. Unfortunately my purple gorgonian is wasteing away, I was hoping I could revive it but it's pretty well gone now.

S

saltyshogun

Your Hammerhead frogspawn is one of the best that I've seen!

jerthunter

Originally Posted by Saltyshogun
Your Hammerhead frogspawn is one of the best that I've seen!
Thanks!
I'm quite partial to it myself. Last I counted it has over 20 different heads.

jerthunter

I'm so excited, I just picked this guy up today. I hope he pairs up with my new goby. I was able to get a picture of him in the bucket but once I added him to the cave he disappeared into a cave, he pokes he head out occationally but retreats before I can snap a picture.

triggernut

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Lastly some of my few hardcorals and misc tank shots.

Nice pis! Very colorful.
Triggs

jerthunter

Thanks Triggs and azfishgirl.
The pistol shrimp and goby have not paired up yet but the goby has been hanging out near the pistol shrimp all day today. Is there some sort of 'courtship' they do?
I'm not sure if they will ever pair up but it would be awesome if they do.

jerthunter

Five new pictures. I just got the blue and red zoos yesterday, I think they are pretty sweet. The torch coral is also fairly new and it looks to be doing well. The rest are mostly new pictures of old stuff.