just a few pictures,,,,,enjoy

ginarox

thought i would post a few pictures,,i havent done in a while, i just wish that my camera had better pictures,,,,enjoy,,and have a great night...

ginarox

thanks you`ll for the compliments, it is so amazing in how fast these corals have grown, i truely enjoy this hobby, i just hope in the future i can get me a new camera,have a great night...

ginarox

thanks murph,,the mushrooms are my favorite....crox heres a picture sorry that its not that good,,,getting a camera after christmas see if i can find a special... or should a say a good price...thanks cyclops for the compliment...have a great day...

efishnsea

Looking good, actually it looks great.
I had to extract my foxface....He became a coral eater
...Everything was fine for 8mths then all of the sudden he went to town on my zoas, xenia :mad: .....Good luck with yours

ginarox

thanks efishnsea...so far so good, i havent had any problems with my foxface,,,have a great night..

ginarox

thanks poniegirl!! i was just wondering the great northwest,,could that be nw arkansas,,i looked at your profile, and your occupation says people and numbers,,,i live in the nw part of arkansas, and when i go to rogers,or bentonville, there is a building that says names and numbers :thinking: i was just wondering is this where your from????? have a great day..

ginarox

watson, its 125 gallon, i want to say that its 6ft long,,,my friend has one and his is 4 feet long and 125 gallons,,his is just deeper ,why mine is longer,,i really like his better, if i had to do it over again, i would have gotten one like his,i just like the way his looks....thanks for the compliment.. have a good day..

poniegirl

Originally Posted by ginarox
thanks poniegirl!! i was just wondering the great northwest,,could that be nw arkansas,,i looked at your profile, and your occupation says people and numbers,,,i live in the nw part of arkansas, and when i go to rogers,or bentonville, there is a building that says names and numbers :thinking: i was just wondering is this where your from????? have a great day..

Great Northwest to me is Oregon, right now.
However, my folks (almost all of them) live in Jonesboro and are from Amagon, so great northeast!
I wasn't born there, but I have certainly gone home to it more times than I can count. I don't think you've lived until you've watched a summer Arkansas sunrise.
People and numbers is actually nothing more than payroll/HR.

ginarox

Originally Posted by PonieGirl

Great Northwest to me is Oregon, right now.
However, my folks (almost all of them) live in Jonesboro and are from Amagon, so great northeast!
I wasn't born there, but I have certainly gone home to it more times than I can count. I don't think you've lived until you've watched a summer Arkansas sunrise.
People and numbers is actually nothing more than payroll/HR.
oh i see...i do have to say that the sunrises are absolutely gorgeous here,,,,my little brother used to live in walnut ridge, but they just moved to mountain home, which is a very pretty town...
thanks cannonman,,and pillcrazzed thanks for the compliments...i sure do appreciate all the compliments,,,,have a great night...