Kents Purple Tech vs. Essential Elements

Brian1313

I currently have a FOWLR set up but am going to add a Pom Pom Xenia and a few Feather Dusters.

I want to supplement my tank with the trace elements required for healthy inverts, but not sure which one to go with. I see they both contain the elements I need.

I have 2 ocellaris clowns, a bangaii cardinal, a green chromis, a royal gramma, a hoeven wrasse, and a variety of snails and hermits.

54gal corner tank with roughly 40lbs of live rock and combination CC and Live Sand bed.

Any suggestions if I should go with the Purple Tech or Essential Elements, or both?

lmforbis

With regular water changes there is no need. Never supplement without first testing. If you want to supplement first buy the appropriate test kit and determine if it is even needed. You can mess up the water chemistry by adding things without testing first.
I have a healthy 120 gallon reef tank. It has been going for a long time. I never need to add anything but occasionally calcium, alkalinity and magnesium all of which I first test then add.