las vegas aquarium,,look at this puffer...

ginarox

picture is not that good, went to las vegas for the weekend, went to the mirage, for a show and there was a huge aquarium in there, there were two puffers in there , they had to be the biggest puffers i have ever seen,,,enjoy,,,have a great day.....

taznut

i was looking through a sw book yesterday and seen how a couple puffers could get up to 3' in the wild, i think 1 even gets to 4'... nice pic, thanks for sharing

lolly1

Last March we went on a diving trip to Cozumel and saw several puffers that were just HUGE! One had to have been 2 feet long. Incredible!

ginarox

those were my same comments when i first saw them two, :scared: ,i gaurantee i could stick my whole fist in his mouth,,,it was an awesome aquarium...have a great night.

azreefgirl

Did you get a chance to visit Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay? Just wondering if it's worth the $16 admission to see it, or if Sea World's shark display is more impressive?

ginarox

the naso`s looked tiny...compared to those puffers,,,no i didnt get a chance to get over there to see the shark reef,,would have loved too,,,3 days is not alot of time,,there is still more there i would love to see,,,maybe next year,,,have a great night.