LFS Closed, Some Items I Need 2 Sell

merredeth

Hi. Unfortunately, my LFS has closed its doors and had an one of those jokers come and sell off his items. Things were selling at ridiculous prices. I'm selling things on the great bidders & sellers site under the same name I use here, but wanted to see if anyone wanted to buy the following test kits.
I'll use Paypal to make the transactions happen and will ask that anyone interested please email me at my name listed above with the additional to include @frontiernet.net for any questions.
My LFS doesn't know that I purchased so much of his things because I plan to give him back the money (minus my costs) as a petstore in my town just didn't go over. However, he got me addicted to this hobby, so I plan to stay in it - at least for now. He became a good friend of mine, and to see him bleeding so bad financially, I HAD to step in as others who I thought were his friends basically robbed him blind when the man with the microphone started his plan.
Bringing the items home, I knew I had a plan and was going to bring the items to the great bidder's and seller's site eventually, but so many people I know on this board have either become friends or I have interacted with so much, I feel like I am obligated to share the items with all of you before I start listing items.
Email me what you want, and I'll package everything up & try to come up with a fair shipping price. Payment to my Paypal or Bidpay account (under the same name I use here) will need to be completed after
I send you a confirmation email that I still have the item(s) requested. I'll put them aside with your name on them and give you 24 hours to make payment.
Each Thursday, I ship all my great bidder's and seller's site items, so I'll just do the same here as round trip to the post office is several miles from me.
I hope there are some things that interest you here.
I also have a lot of reptile, dog and cat supplies I need to get rid of as well as he really needs the money out of all this.
Thanks a lot guys & gals,
Merredeth

Below is the list:

TestraTest Saltwater ph Test Kits (several available) $ 5.50 each
ChemiClean (1 available) $19.45
Aqua Pharmeceducals Carbonate Hardness Test Kit (3 avail.) $6.50 each
Aqua Pharmaceudicals Phosphate Test Kit (several avail.) $10.65 each
Aqua Pharmeceudicals Nitrate Test Kit (2 avail.) $11.60 each
TetraTest Total Ammonia Test Kit (6 available) $9.50 each
TetraTest Oxygen Test Kit (3 avail.) $13.50 each
TetraTest Carbonate Test Kit (2avail.) $9.50 each
Aqua Pharmeceudicals Copper Test Kit(5 available) $10.25 each