Lighting choices

Peterbuff

hi I'm not sure what light to get for my 72 gallon bow front, I had a marineland LED reef light and it worked fine for my corals
But it recently crapped out and I wanna try a new light. I have easy to medium level corals right now and they did fine with the old light. I wanna spend around 200 and have a light that grows medium to hard corals, any suggestions?? Thanks as always

silverado61

Current USA Orbit Marine has an IC loop 36-48 inch LED light for a little over $200. I was just looking at them now when I saw your thread.

silverado61

I used to have one on my 72g. It has amazing lighting effects and it'll support some corals. I had a trumpet, a mushroom and some zoas that did awesome under this lighting.

Peterbuff

I used to have one on my 72g. It has amazing lighting effects and it'll support some corals. I had a trumpet, a mushroom and some zoas that did awesome under this lighting.
I was looking at that one but I thought it wouldn't be enough for medium to hard corals, what about the coralife t5s or those dimmable rectangle LED lights that you can mount,