Maldives Clowns??

overanalyzer

Anyone have these clowns? They are a cold water variety - I've only read about them in Wilkerson's book - but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had them?? Would be very cool to run a cold water tank (72 or 76 degrees I believe) and have a pair of these clowns in the tank ....

debnflo

Didn't someone post a link recently to a list of exportable clown species? I can't remember where it was but I'll try to find it. From what I remember this species was on the list of EXTREMELY hard to find ones....

debnflo

OK I was thinking of a different species... I did find a place online that has them but not sure of their reputation. Have you tried through your LFS?

overanalyzer

Originally posted by DebnFlo
OK I was thinking of a different species... I did find a place online that has them but not sure of their reputation. Have you tried through your LFS?

Heck my LFS's are having issues trying to find me a breeding pair of tank raised bangaii cardinals .....
shoot me an e-mail jhilsch_1999@yahoo.comDOH
remove the doh ....
thanks!! Also - send me the link for exportable clowns if you found that one as well ....
Thanks (and yes I am lazy and without high speed internet in the evenings and it is killing me!!)