Man On Fire

jkvjl

Anyone want to see a GREAT movie see Man on Fire with Denzel Washington. I'm telling you it's a GREAT movie:yes:

angelofish

Funniest scene was when Denzel tells the kidnapper "Your brother wants to talk to you".He hands the brother the phone and shoots his hand.The brother screams into the phone.:hilarious

jkvjl

how about when he has the guy duck taped in his car and the kidnapper keeps saying do you know who I'am? And he say's yes and cuts his finger off and use's the lighter to stop the bleeding

liontamer

TOTALLY seeing that movie, although it is yet another remake of an older movie (see a lot of those these days) Really, he does sick stuff like that? I LOVe that.

nflnutswif

Has Denzel ever made a bad movie? :nope:
Neither has Tommy Lee Jones or Harrison Ford! must see movies IMO!!!!!!!
:yes:

liontamer

Man, I just watched BOTH of theose movies in the past two days. Man on Fire had a good story behind it, and missed out on a lot of action that the Punisher definitely had. BUT, Man on Fire was just so well done. I like the magic bullet...lol, dont wanna ruin it. Bad movies? No. Boring movies? Yes. Punisher, that was one solid movie. That huge Russian Guy was so random. It took me until after the scene that he was the guy that the leader told them to send to his house. He was faREAKay.

pontius

Liontamer, I don't think Man On Fire is a remake, I think you are referring to Denzel's other movie, "The Manchurian Candidate" which originally starred Frank Sinatra.
I'm not into wrestling, but my friend told me that the huge Russian guy in The Punisher is the wrestler Nash who was once called Big Diesal. ??

angelofish

Im not 100% sure but I think John Travoltas 2 sons were the same guy. I love well made comic book movies.The first Punsher movie was crap compared to the new one.

liontamer

Yea, i think they wer too, lol. BUT, there was an older man on fire, and also a manchurian candidate, wow. I saw the man on fire on tv though, it wasnt great.

dakota

I'm anxious to watch this movie and I feel the same as
nflnutswif. Denzel is a fantastic actor.
I have never seen him in a crap movie.