MH 175 watt Icecap ballast F/S

king4345

2) 175 watt Icecap electronic ballast. They are only 3 months new. I have upgraded to 400 watts and no longer need them. They sell new for $130.00 each. I also have the quick connect cords and (2) mogul reflector setups. They can be wired to them or just wired into your current setup. I also have (2) 175 Watt 14K bulbs to go with these. I cannot remember the brand name I know they cost me a boat load of cash. They are only 1 month old and were run approx. 6.5 hours per day. I would like to sell the whole thing together for $245.00 shipped...

king4345

Originally Posted by barebucta
Would you take $200 + shipping? (pending name brand of bulbs) If so I'll send paypal. Thanks. If so email me at neilrambaran@hotmail.com
I would take the offer. I cannot remember the brand name of the bulbs. All I can say is they are crisp clean light.

barebucta

Hmm...I would feel more comfortable knowing what brand the bulb was for PAR reasons. Can you tell me the 6-digit number below the serial number? Also shipping to 11432. Thanks.

barebucta

Hmm...I would feel more comfortable knowing what brand the bulb was for PAR reasons. Can you tell me the 6-digit number below the serial number? Also shipping to 11432. Thanks.
Also, can you tell me where you purchased the bulbs? Maybe that'll help my identify the name of brand. Thanks! Still very interested just waitng for you to reply to my question(s) so that I can send paypal.

king4345

Also, can you tell me where you purchased the bulbs? Maybe that'll help my identify the name of brand. Thanks! Still very interested just waitng for you to reply to my question(s) so that I can send paypal.
E-mail was sent/************* lancaster. Their personal brand of light.

infern0

I guess the line is getting pretty long, so I guess I'll jump in just in case.
Either way I have an overall question. Do you need some kind of U/V shield for setups like these?

king4345

I personally run a piece of UV filtering tempered glass between all my MH lights like this. I would rather be safer than sorry and the local glass place can cut it to fit your application usually for a few bucks.