My 180

thirty5

Well I finally took some pics of my tank and thought i would share them!
Hope you like them, I will be adding more rock soon and i will be ordering some coral frags to get it really going!

thirty5

Addiction is not the word. I am already drawing plans for a new fuge system and a small frag tank. I am totally hooked...

mr. limpid

Nice tank so clean like a new car lol. Welcome. One word of advice quarantine everything b4 you add it to your display tank.
Good Luck

thirty5

I have a 72 bow that is just sitting in my living room havent had anything in it for like a really long time. but it is running cause i am too lazy to break it down. But this tank has been set up for like 5 months, and i am amazed how a reef will keep it self clean. My old tank would get soooooooooooo much algae it was not funny, that is why i dont have anything in it. then someone gave me this 180 setup and i decided to do the reef. Those lovely cleanup crew. they do a wonderful job... I have to add like another 125-150 lbs of rock and build my fuge. Im gonna use a 90 gal for that. And then hopefully once that is done i will build my frag tank. If anyone has any good tips let me know.....

thirty5

The shrooms are spreading fast. One of them when open fully has to be almost 3 inches round. I have 3 colonies in the tank now that started from just a few shrooms. I cant wait to start to add more to it. I love the zoa's so they will be something that i will be def adding...