My 4ft fowlr

Lapang

thanks for the comments,..... but that's why i go with butterflys since i've decided not to get into corals...(tried some mushrooms and my pakistan bf went to town with them)

Lapang

and here's the list of occupants :

one spot foxface
2 bannerfishes
pakistan butterfly (chaetodon collare)
latticed butterfly (chaetodon rafflesi)
tailspot blenny
pyjama cardinal
canary wrasse
fairy wrasse female (dont know what type, lfs just mentioned female fairy wrasse)
yellowfin flasher wrasse
springeri damsel
yellowtail damsel
azure damsel
2 nassarius snails
2 bumblebee snails
2 algae eating snails
...and a few bristleworms

florida joe

just a little old timers suggestion, for the butterfly's if you take a frozen cube of food and partially defrost it and push it into the pours of your LR they will love you for it

Lapang

Thanks fr the tip florida joe,...but they have all taken pellets and frozen food from the water colum and substrate.....prefer much that way, dont want them to go back to their habit of finding food in the LR

2quills

Looks good. Wow 3 wrasses?...that's brave lol.

Seems like a pretty heavy load for what I'm guessing is a 75g?

I like the butterflies, they're very eye catching fish.

Lapang

thanks, those are small and peaceful wrasses. The yf flasher sometimes flashes at the female fairy even tho they're of different type..

yeah i pretty max out already, only thing i want to add now is 2 cleaner shrimps...but water volume wise, i have like 120g because my sump tank below is also 4 ft (got both tanks for free)

florida joe

Thanks fr the tip florida joe,...but they have all taken pellets and frozen food from the water colum and substrate.....prefer much that way, dont want them to go back to their habit of finding food in the LR
while of course everyone is intitaled to how they run their own tank, I feel it is best if you can present a food source that the fish are genetically programed to look for