My puffer male or female?

logan15

count the spines if it has more then 30 its male less then 30 its female it will be only 1 or 2 less or more

beaslbob

Originally posted by Leopard_babe
hahahaha... You can't be serious?????

maybe one of the splines was used to make a female. :notsure:
Shouldn't make light. This could be correct. I am no expert on fish ---.

leopard_babe

Even if that was the correct way to --- a puffer, I am still laughing. You couldn't pay me enough to count the spines. When I was a newbie I totally believed somthing along those lines, and I still laugh about it. Ok I'll share (not like I am doing anything else):
I asked do seahorses bite?
Reply: Only vampire seahorses bite
I said: oh really how cool. I want to see a picture does anyone have one??
Reply: Seahorses don't have teeth.
My answer: I am a huge dumb@$$
Reply: Great now the message board is going to be full of pix of vampire seahorses.
*We aren't making fun of anyone, a good laugh is fun every now and then. If you want to kow about sexing puffers, you could goto www.porcupinepuffer.com, and read about them there, or you can email the guy that runs the site. He is very helpful. When my puffer was sick he help me with everything that he could. You could ask them, they know alot.

leopard_babe

Here is a question I have been dying to ask, that I know will get laughs. Can starfish see?? They don't have eyes right? Mine acts like he can see. It is so weird. Just thought I would ask. :thinking:

leopard_babe

Just checking. Mine sticks it's stomach out when i get close to the tank. Almost like he can see. Weird. I should change its name to dardevil. HAHA

razoreqx

Originally posted by Leopard_babe
bump for you

lol.. That was cute!!
btw...Can i see your vampire seahorse?

porcpuf

From what I have researched there is no way to tell the --- of a Porcupine Puffer short of a DNA test... If anybody knows different I would love to hear it.