my rubber band anemone and clown fish

Discussion in 'Saltwaterfish.com Photography Contest' started by joe.chiefsparky.1620, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I'm new to any kind of tank. After I bought the tank I had all this ideas, then I found out I have to wait 6 months to put corals or anemone. got on line heard about rubber bands being 25% faster for acclimating your clown fish to live anemone. I think I know who the female is going to be.

Attached Files:

2. trigger40

trigger40 Well-Known Member

thats a neat trick.

3. trigger40

it also looks pritty cool.

4. trigger40

oh and wellcome to the forum.

5. Thanks my tank is about three weeks old I just bought a 72gallon Friday. I need a new filter but ebay gots me on that next payday

6. trigger40

sweet. good luck with the clowns. i would post the picture on the clown fish contest foe a chance to win $20. you could use it to buy some new toys for your tank.

7. I think I did. I went to the forums found what what I think I needed and posted. I hope I did it right

8. trigger40

its in this catagory right under this post. you will see my clown fish in the post.

9. dragonborn

dragonborn Member

If a clownfish adopts the anemone, consider yourself lucky. A clownfishuusually uses a anemone as protection. It also depends on the type of clownfish and anemone