My shallow reef tank diary }(>')

nissan577

Tr
Since I was forced to sell the tank theres been alot of changes. Including a baby addition to the fam. Ive been talking to her about it for awhile, but shes afraid Ill go crazy again Im guessingtrust me even with this tank my girl is crazy!!!!

This tank is awesome!
I love seeing pics of it. I also have a shallow reef build that I am in the process of creating.
I will be posting it shortly.
Stay tuned

nissan577

Thanks guys :) means a lot. It's hard to buy stuff when my gf is with me. I'm not going all out spending $100 a week on my tank. But still just spending $50 is like to much lol. It's my own little world that I have. Don't get me wrong I try my best to give it the best but at the same time not spending more than $50 lol

nissan577

HEY....Have you always had the anemone???/
The tank looks great Carlos......ALWAYS DOES...haha
Why thankyou mom :) and yes yes I have. Lol :) you like? It's home to my snowflake(Halle berry) and my blacker Ice (lebronbron)

S

smallreef

Lookin good! And great pics...love the d120's...I put 2 on my tank a few months ago...

nissan577

Lookin good! And great pics...love the d120's...I put 2 on my tank a few months ago...Thanks!! But what's the d120?? Lol

S

siptang

Dude, I totally dig the set up! I thought at first was 80g shallow but saw that it was custom. Very nice! Funny thing is I was wondering reef gardner reef gardner... sounds so familiar then found out it was megan lol. met her tonight again in fact. She helps out alot in our local reef club and she's awesome. Where do you work again?