My utter chaos growth thread

nano-newb1983

HAHA, yea i can do that.. wanna wait a bit to frag these tho, dont wanna risk losin any of them
i like to pass on the love

nano-newb1983

some new pics for ur viewing pleasure lol
There 2 new polyps coming in under the 2 adults, this is starting to take off pretty good now

slice

Looking great!
So...from 1 to 4 polyps in just over 3 months...that's not bad at all..
Are you feeding them?

nano-newb1983

Thanks dude. I just feed all my corals live phytoplankton i got from local reefer once a week
Everything seems to go nuts for it lol

nano-newb1983

New pics and update
Sorry for crappy pics
Left side, 2 polyps coming in

Right side, 1 polyp coming in

The 2 adult polyps

1guydude

good....unfortunalty ive added some SPS to the mix...lol
tanks gonna be upgraded here shortly or hopefully from a 10 to a 20L W00tW00t!!!!
I now have prob 10+ diff kinds of zoos and palys! Latest addition is some armor of god. 1 polyp though =(
I traded a coral bandit shrimp and a singe dingdangPE for 4 diff SPS and the armor of god polyp... =+) hehe
not to mention i added another par38 bulb to the fixture so im hopin the growth really starts to burst! LOL half my tank is 20k and the other is 12k...kinda runnin an experiment.
Luvin those utter chaos!!!!

I'll post some pics later when i get home on a thread for everyone to see!

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///forum/thread/383757/my-utter-chaos-growth-thread/20#post_3392982
PM sent with shipping address....
just kidding...
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude
http:///forum/thread/383757/my-utter-chaos-growth-thread/20#post_3392985
good....unfortunalty ive added some SPS to the mix...lol
tanks gonna be upgraded here shortly or hopefully from a 10 to a 20L W00tW00t!!!!
I now have prob 10+ diff kinds of zoos and palys! Latest addition is some armor of god. 1 polyp though =(
I traded a coral bandit shrimp and a singe dingdangPE for 4 diff SPS and the armor of god polyp... =+) hehe
not to mention i added another par38 bulb to the fixture so im hopin the growth really starts to burst! LOL half my tank is 20k and the other is 12k...kinda runnin an experiment.
Luvin those utter chaos!!!!

I'll post some pics later when i get home on a thread for everyone to see!
thats cool man, looking forward to some pics