Mydor Reef & Marine All-in-One Complex

merredeth

Has anyone had any experiences (good and/or bad) with Mydor's Reef & Marine All-in-One Complex?
Here is what I have found out about it:
USAGE: Add 2-4 level caps (approx. 10-20mL) per 50 gallons, 1-2 times per week as a broad-spectrum total-supplement of over 60 components of sea water.
INGREDIENTS: ALL in ONE COMPLEX is a pH-Balanced and proportionalized-Blending of the Six Mydor Reef and Marine Supplement-Concentrates Numbered: 1-Calcium; 2-Strontium/Molybdenum; 3-Iodide/Bromide; 4-Vitamines/Amino Acids; 5-Minerals/Elements; 6-Iron/Thiamine/B-12, packaged as a convenient master supplement.
My LFS and I were talking and the owner knows I'm online a lot and thought I could check on the experiences people have had with this product since he is thinking about carrying it.
So, what do all of you think about it?
Thanks,
Denise M.

I use this. I find it really helpful. I also noticed you posted this years ago so probably you have already have a conclusion on this product.

Helene Eaton

I use this. I find it really helpful. I also noticed you posted this years ago so probably you have already have a conclusion on this product.
Hello Drew,
I noticed you have used and maybe still use the All In One Complex. I am the producer of the product and am trying to re-introduce it into the market. How long have you used it and how well do you feel it works?