Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

nissan577

hey guys this is a club thread for the nanos reefers. if you wanna join please post your name and a FTS (full tank shot) of your nanos. cant wait
my 29 (going under construction)
members of !!!!!!!!!!29, 24, 14, 8 reefers!!!!!!!!!!
1. Nissan577 (owner)
2. Alexknight
3. Subielover
4. Rebelprettyboy
5. NaNo-NeWb1983
6. Coral Keeper
7. SilverDak (co-owner)
8. HappityLogan
9. PerfectDark
10. Fcatch76
11. Oceana
12. Paintballer768
13. Dnraiders

alexknight

So don't laugh to hard I'm kinda embarrassed, I didn't know much about reefs when I had my bio cube. this is a old pic I found. I have come along way thanks to forms like this!

subielover

As requested my Biocube 14, been set-up since mid-July
Not all that much in it right now but having fun planning and taking care of it as is. On the horizon I got a duncan and a nice acan on the way. Hope you like...

subielover

Pretty sure that the green stuff growing on the front rock by the pink zoas is some kind of calupera(sp?). I have been pulling it out but it refuses to stop, very frustrating but I am hoping that the bicolor blenny I am getting at the end of the month will want to help out a but with it. And thanks nissan, yours is very nice as well

nissan577

thanks subie. lol i just cant stop buying frags lol. i just bought one from mr x. i need to slow down. well atleast your taking it slow. reefers?

nano-newb1983

Hopefully i will be in soon.. After work tomarrow im going to set mine up.. Goin to add my Live sand and Some Old rock i used to have.
Really hope my light come in tomarrow as well.. Posting pic very soon

nissan577

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/2777337
Hopefully i will be in soon.. After work tomarrow im going to set mine up.. Goin to add my Live sand and Some Old rock i used to have.
Really hope my light come in tomarrow as well.. Posting pic very soon

your not in till pics are here lol
you are in already. just post pics

silverdak

I am gonna join... I just dont have a current FTS with all my corals.. probably wot have one for a while. me and the girl are taking a break... she has the camera lol