Need a response ASAP re: Moorish Idols

trigger40

yea your right, if the fish is doing well alone whats the point of taking a risk and adding another fish.

MarlaClown8

HI, my hubby and I purchased two Idols online. Clapton, you probably know better than I do if the LFS is a better route. I'm not expressing an opinion, and don't really care to be judged, just giving a report on the status of the Idols = "Ross and "Rachel."

We've only had them for two weeks. They were added to a tank that was fairly sparse (only had a cardinal fish and Mandarin) . They eat like pigs. Flakes, brine shrimp, the sponges we added, gumbo, etc. They seem bored. They swim up and down the current of the tank all day long.

My fingers are crossed that they'll be happy and healthy with us. They sure are the dominant fish in our tank.

jay0705

Intresting this post resurfaced now. A lfs i go to just got one in. It surprised me bc so many people know how tough they are to keep.

david king

HI, my hubby and I purchased two Idols online. Clapton, you probably know better than I do if the LFS is a better route. I'm not expressing an opinion, and don't really care to be judged, just giving a report on the status of th
HI, my hubby and I purchased two Idols online. Clapton, you probably know better than I do if the LFS is a better route. I'm not expressing an opinion, and don't really care to be judged, just giving a report on the status of the Idols = "Ross and "Rachel."

We've only had them for two weeks. They were added to a tank that was fairly sparse (only had a cardinal fish and Mandarin) . They eat like pigs. Flakes, brine shrimp, the sponges we added, gumbo, etc. They seem bored. They swim up and down the current of the tank all day long.

My fingers are crossed that they'll be happy and healthy with us. They sure are the dominant fish in our tank.
how are they doing

e Idols = "Ross and "Rachel."

jay0705

Its a shame bc there beautiful fish. For a very similar but much easier fish i like the black and white butterfly