New 36 gallon bow front.

I was also thinking about a dwark lion but I'm going to think and guess that would not be a good choice at all and if I can it will be that very last fish to go in the tank.

Well that answers that question lolol. That was def resounding. I think I heard you over here. Lmao. Jk. Ok so no eel. But I can do the dwarf lion as long as last fish in? Or not a good idea either?

jay0705

I love me some dwarf lions lol. Your thread is so long i can't remember your stock list besides the angel. The lion is fine with anything it can't eat. I have mine with a maroon clown, saddle puffer and yellow tail damsel

I'm gonna go with two clowns a dwarf puffer (saddle valentini) a coral beauty dwark angel and the dwark lion. And maybe... a flame hawk. And that's it.

Yea now that we have traded info and ideas we are now using this is a normal convo thread lol

lmforbis

I love snowflake eels. I don't think they are much of a threat to fish. Not their normal diet. They are escape artists though. I've had 3 over the years all met the same fate, got out of the tank.

jay0705

Yea zebras get bigger. Supposedly anything from a 125 up is fine bc of there habits i guess. Still wouldn't want to find one on the floor lol

one-fish

Had a Snowflake years ago, came home one evening found him on the floor all shriveled up ran over to him picked him up, he moved so I dumped him back in, he swam back down to his cave........I got lucky