New frag tank

clown4life

Ok so here it goes I have been a reefer for 1 and a half years now and really want to start to fragging for real. I do it now and then and sell it to my LFS. But now I want to make some money and have fun so I was thinking of setting up a 20L tank. Putting 2 T-5 30 inch two bulb (24 watts each) for a total of 96 watts. I would us a powerhead with a rotating head and for my filter I would use a Skilter. No sand maybe be crushed coral, probaly nothing, two racks of egg crates. So is the any thing I am missing? Or any sugestions? I will mainly be growing Acans,zoos,xians, and few sps like porcilapora.

kaingers

I vote no substrate. I think your lighting will be good cause a 20L isn't very deep. Don't forget a heater! Did you mean to say "skimmer"??

clown4life

nope a Skilter look it up the are cool. It is kinda like a prizom filter it HOB it has a bio wheel and on top is a protien skimmer.

clown4life

They are really neat the top comes off and thats were the skim goes. It can be adjusted for more or less skim. My LFS uses the on some of there prog tanks