New Photo Contest!!!!!!!!!!!

tx reef

Alright, after some comments about the other contest I feel some folks feel left out and upset.
Here is the new contest.....
1. Post 1
picture of whatever you want in your tank. It can be a close-up, full tank shot, whatever. It has to be your tank. If you post more than one picture only your first entry will be counted. Do not edit your post to change a picture or you will be disqualified.
2. This contest is open to anyone that has a join date of 11/28/2006 or earlier. It is too difficult to try and track people who create multiple profiles to cast a lot of votes for their picture.
3. The contest will begin now and run until December 12th at midnight (central time).
4. At the end of the contest, everyone will vote (you can't vote for your own picture) until December 16th at midnight (central time).
5. The five pre-selected judges (judges can't win the contest) will then count the votes and select the top three pictures.
6. The judges will then vote and select a winner.
The judges are......
alyssia
murph145
puffer32
TX Reef
Rslinger

tx reef

Start posting now. I was going to provide the prize, but I believe that murph145 is going to this time. I believe it will be a coral frag of some sort.
Who wants to judge?

alyssia

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Start posting now. I was going to provide the prize, but I believe that murph145 is going to this time. I believe it will be a coral frag of some sort.
Who wants to judge?

Me, but I was a judge in Barry's contest too

boogaman

what fish stores do you go to in the cape? are they any good? im movin back down to ft myers in like 3 months(gettin out of the marine corps an comin back home) i know a few in ft myers that you can get really cheap stuff, i got a 15 head neon pink and green hammer over 10' across for 50 bucks and a extra large fox coral for 30 bucks.

teresaq

Hi. There are two in cape coral. I ussually go to the one on del prado-aquarium reef center. I go to ocean enviroinment in ft myers and saltwater solutions in bonita.. Welcome home.
Sorry didnt mean to hijack

murph145

good thought new contest heres what i will be providing u the winner....
can i be a judge if im sending something lol??
its guna be a frag of 10 jolly green giant palythoas.... ive never fragged these b4 and i just named them on zoaid so at least they come with a name hmmmm lol maybe it will be a LE one day hahaha
anyways these are big palys about 1/2"-3/4" across
good luck everyone!

puffer32

I was hoping to enter the next contest, but my new camera is wrapped and under the tree, so can I be a judge instead???? :joy:

ginarox

wow!!! murph those are gorgeous.., i am going to post a picture, i hope i win,,i would love to have them....have a great day.... i really need to get a new camera....

ginarox

terseaQ that is an awesome picture...have a great day....
p.s. thanks tx reef and murph for the contest....good luck everyone.... :cheer: