New Photo Contest!!!!!!!!!!!

N

nickdawg5

ihave to vote for joncat24 also....those rics are awesome!!!!
great pic

puffer32

So do the judges vote at midnight tonight? If so, I can't be here to vote, got to cover for someone at work at the last minute. Can we get the top 3 picks and do our voting in the morning??? Unless its a landslide :notsure: , then my vote won't matter anyway.

murph145

i think we need more people to vote but we will see what happens i wont be staying up till midnight to vote lol i think thats when the votings stop from what i gathered in TXreefs original post

fishieness

Originally Posted by crazievegg
I'll give it a try. I just had to bribe them to stay still...... :jumping:
here is my vote!
there is jsut something awesome about it
great pics everyone!

greymach

Originally Posted by GreyMach
Im a newb so i could actually use the frag. vote for me if you want to live.
I vote for this one

puffer32

Originally Posted by murph145
i think we need more people to vote but we will see what happens i wont be staying up till midnight to vote lol i think thats when the votings stop from what i gathered in TXreefs original post
Yep, I read it wrong............

alyssia

Hey TX, I hate to tell ya this but you are going to need to find another judge. My computer crashed and the only access I have to the net right now is at the library, and with three kids I can't get here very often. Sorry.

clown boy

Originally Posted by alyssia
Hey TX, I hate to tell ya this but you are going to need to find another judge.
If you all want, you can just tell me now that my picture has no chance of winning
and I'll help you judge. :jumping:

ginarox

Originally Posted by alyssia
Hey TX, I hate to tell ya this but you are going to need to find another judge. My computer crashed and the only access I have to the net right now is at the library, and with three kids I can't get here very often. Sorry.

sorry about your computor....hope that you get it back soon..have a good day.

anonome

Since I can't vote for myself, which I think is an awesome shot, I vote for Hot883. Not starting a fight, but I think flame guys photo, though nice, has been photoshopped.
I have my vote for Barry.