New to hobby

WilliamZX

I know it killed the tube worms and bristle worms. I know nitrates from dead organisms are a problem so I made sure to clean the rock out pretty well. Even pulled out a bristle worm. Lots of small holes and crevices that things could be hiding in so I will definitely do that.

WilliamZX

I know it killed the tube worms and bristle worms. I know nitrates from dead organisms are a problem so I made sure to clean the rock out pretty well. Even pulled out a bristle worm. Lots of small holes and crevices that things could be hiding in so I will definitely do that
Ok just test your water for a few days to may sure you didn't kill more then the ap on the rock.
For future reference, what would " hit them with boiling water" mean?

WilliamZX

Well.......... it worked. Maybe too well but hopefully things will work out for the best and it doesn't kill the almost $65.00 worth of fish that I bought.

jay0705

I know it killed the tube worms and bristle worms. I know nitrates from dead organisms are a problem so I made sure to clean the rock out pretty well. Even pulled out a bristle worm. Lots of small holes and crevices that things could be hiding in so I will definitely do that

For future reference, what would " hit them with boiling water" mean?
Lol either turkey baster or a cup of hot water poured rt on them and only on them if possible