New to the board

myzislow

Hello everyone! Long time lurker here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the boards but have been into the hobby for about 4-5 yrs or so. I took a break for awhile but I now have a little 29 gallon mixed reef that keeps me busy
. Well just wanted to say hi, and i hope to offer any help that I can and am here to learn new things as well. I like looking at all the nice tanks on here and hope to share mine in the future.

flcandy

Welcome! LOL I have been here since April and have learned tons!
Good to hear there is another brain to pick!

clown boy

Welcome to the boards! I've been here since... umm... June of last year, and let me offer you a piece of advice:
When the folks on here say something won't work, or an animal shouldn't be in your tank, do as they recommend. You will almost always be sorry if you don't. These guys have got years of experience.

(what am I doing saying that?
)

flcandy

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Welcome to the boards! I've been here since... umm... June of last year, and let me offer you a piece of advice:
When the folks on here say something won't work, or an animal shouldn't be in your tank, do as they recommend. You will almost always be sorry if you don't. These guys have got years of experience.

(what am I doing saying that?
)
BWAHAHAHAHA

Glad you listened about the anemone though! LOL

shrimpi

Somebody order some pizza and lets get this party started!
Welcome to the boards.
Jessica/Shrimpi