nissan577 aka Carlos is back!!!!

nissan577

Where everyone at?!?! I just got myself a new tank after being 1 year without one.

A jbj 20g with cadlights skimmer 2 innovative marine reactors and an mp10!! And for lighting AI HYDRA 26 with director!!!!

Waiting on reactors! Super excited guys!!

nissan577

Thanks! Finally got the director up and running! Well as soon as I get home I'll have it up and running!

flower

Carlos, flower meant me. Not you. :p
LOL....I adore both of you.
Sip, I got an "alert"...I'm not sure what that means on this new forum, but it was a response from a while ago. I just want to comment since I see you on here...they sure were some pretty pictures.

siptang

Hiya flower! It's been too long! I'm really happy to see some familiar faces!

I think you are subscribed to my recovery thread and it gave you an alert to let you know that new contents were there. :)

How is everything? I hope all is well.

flower

I love your pictures. It's like looking at something from a magazine. All is well on my side of world, I plan to give my 90g to my son. I will keep the 56g and 30g. the 90g is just too much tank for me to care for anymore. My days of climbing a step ladder are about done.

siptang

Thank you for the compliments. Since i have been away from here, i dove in deep in this industry and I became a photographer for local wholesaler and a reef journalist. Do you still keep a sea horse tank?

flower

Yes, for now...The 90g has potbelly horses and bat stars, I am too disabled to care for the tank properly anymore, and my son said he would take it, horses and all...the 56g has one survivor, a female Kuda seahorse. the 56g is over-run with bristle worms and stung the others. That's why I set up the 30g, to get her out of the 56g so I can redo it. Unfortunately, the male got stung just before the 30g cycled...sigh, so she is all that's left. I may keep the one kuda horse in the 30g and get another to keep her ccompany, and redo the 56g to a regular FOWLR

siptang

I see. :( sorry to hear that you are in such pain.. i remember you telling me about your old workdays. Have you seen lois, jeff or krista around?

flower

I see. :( sorry to hear that you are in such pain.. i remember you telling me about your old workdays. Have you seen lois, jeff or krista around?
I see Lois on facebook all the time. Jeff left a message some time ago, haven't heard from him since. I don't know Krista, what was her SWfish.com name?

nissan577

Well I spoke to lois and henry (spanko) and Florida joe :) they are doing great. I spoke to them 3 days ago :) lol I miss all of you guys!!!!! I hope we can bring everyone back :) it will be great.

I love my new little tank. I just order the new IM desktop reactor to run rowaphos and I have the mid size for carbon. :) lol