Octopus classic skimmer?

Any body have any experience with these. I actually had ordered the classic 100 than called and had it updated to the classic 1000 after I realized the pump on the 100 actually sit down in the tank. I've read a lot of good reviews, so hopefully I'll be happy with it. I'm running a hob filter for a 90 g tank, 3x500 gph power heads, 50 lb lr, live sand. 5 snails and a snowflake clown. Planning on getting another clown and another small fish or two , therest of my clean up crew and some easy corals in the future.

lmforbis

I have a hob reef octo classic 100. I used it on a 40b tank. It did a decent job, not as good as my in sump reef octo but good compared to other I've used. The only issue is that you need to keep on top of it or you will get a stinky mess of skimate overflowing all over the floor.

I have a hob reef octo classic 100. I used it on a 40b tank. It did a decent job, not as good as my in sump reef octo but good compared to other I've used. The only issue is that you need to keep on top of it or you will get a stinky mess of skimate overflowing all over the floor.
I had the 100 ordered, then I called and upgraded to the 1000. Didn't care too much for the way the pump sit in the tank on the 100.