Yellow tang
2 clowns
2 bangaii cards
4 chromis
I would like to add these
Black tail anampses wrasse or 4 star leopard wrasse
Red mandarin
2 B&W clowns (ik they may fight)
BJ trigger ( anyone have one? Would this get too big?)
Diamond goby (mine killed itself)
Thanks. I also like drsgonface and banded pipefish.

jerth6932

Addin more clowns is prob bad move, as the dominant pair will prob kill or completly submiss the other set. Everything else could be ok, but I don't know much at all about triggers....... It might be too aggressive for the bangi's and such.

rickross23

The clowns are barely over an inch probably 1.5 inches and I don't think they are a pair yet. The clowns I want are black and white ocellaris, the same species. The clowns I want are 1.5 inches also.

acrylic51

You will doom your clowns......1 pair period.......Your tank is to small to even contemplate doing 2 pairs.

snakeblitz33

I wouldnt get the clowns or the trigger. Triggers get big and have to have a lot of swimming room. They also can be fairly aggressive to smaller species of fish. Other then that, all is well.

rickross23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33 http:///t/392025/overstocked#post_3479207
I wouldnt get the clowns or the trigger. Triggers get big and have to have a lot of swimming room. They also can be fairly aggressive to smaller species of fish. Other then that, all is well
can i get the dragonface/ banded pipe AND red mandy after a while? or one or the other? thanks guys also.

snakeblitz33

Pipefish are generally only fit for species only tanks. I would not introduce a pipefish to the tank.
If you can get a significant copepod population for the mandy, then go ahead.

snakeblitz33

If they eat pods, why take the chance of starving one to death?
There are nutrients in copepods that are not present in pellet food, frozen foods or any other pre-made meal. A fish that eats pods has to have a dietnof pods to live long term.

btldreef

If you're not doing a refugium, I'd do the wrasse OR the mandarin, not both. They would be competing for pods.

S

smallreef

but do you have a current pod population that you can see? ONCE you can actually see some wait another 3 months and then you can try a mandarin or wrasse that eats pods.. even at that it depends on how fast they populate to keep the fish happy