Pic's of my Candy cane during feeding (56k Warning)

dazed1

Peppermint shrimp, candy cane, and the clown clowning around

Candy upclose

Candy during feed time !

Edit : hhhhhhmmmmmmm Why isnt it showing the pic's and is listing them as link's ? I am using the img tag's !

ryebread

Nice shots.
The photo forum has been modified to show images as links to save bandwith. You can show your image if you use the attach file funtion but, not the img tags.;)
The photography forum is the only one that this happens to........they expect a lot of photos and it is a good way to keep things speedy. All other forums still show the images when you apply the img tags.

dazed1

Originally posted by RyeBread
Nice shots.
The photo forum has been modified to show images as links to save bandwith. You can show your image if you use the attach file funtion but, not the img tags.;)
The photography forum is the only one that this happens to........they expect a lot of photos and it is a good way to keep things speedy. All other forums still show the images when you apply the img tags.

Ok, not a problem :) I can't attach those image's coz they are all over 150k :D
Btw, full pic's of my tank : http://briefcase.yahoo.com/mayur@snet.net . They are under the "Fish Other" folder. Now, those are BIG :D 2045X1536 ;)

brad15

I've had one for about four months now in a small reef. Do they feed out of the water or is it more light fed or should I be feeding it with something?? I got it because i was stocking my reef and they priced it wrong (my gain their loss) any help would be great. By the way nice pictures!! Brad

dazed1

Originally posted by Brad15
I've had one for about four months now in a small reef. Do they feed out of the water or is it more light fed or should I be feeding it with something?? I got it because i was stocking my reef and they priced it wrong (my gain their loss) any help would be great. By the way nice pictures!! Brad

I feed my ESV's phytoplex once every other day, and every 3 day's i feed it frozen brine shrimp. Just take the brine shrimp and put it on its "head/mouth" it will open it, eat it, and sort of close out.