Post a pic of you Favorite Zoa or Poly in your tank!!

weaponusmc

I'll try in a bit, ill have to hold the rock up. My camera is not an underwater camera, but I am using super macro already.

1guydude

wanted to show u a couple more frags i got goin now! The second ones not as open because i just flicked the lights on to take some pics real quick lol....also i found it in the back of the tank after i had added some LR...is it possible to get it as a hitchhiker? Ive got some dingdangs like this but they are more like PE and these are more reg zoo style lol if that makes sense! Wat do u think nano? I like the AOG!!!!!

slice

My newest favorites may be one of these new guys. Nothing high-end, but I like them, especially the Keds Reds and the Candy Apple Greens. The second down from the right look a lot like Hippies, not sure, they are nice as well.

nano-newb1983

1guy dude- im not sure what they are it hard to tell in the pics. Maybe if u can get a better pic with them open i could tell
Slice- yea man ked reds and the candy apples are awesome. both a must have for the zoas lovers

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983 http:///forum/thread/385825/post-a-pic-of-you-favorite-zoa-or-poly-in-your-tank/40#post_3397458
1guy dude- im not sure what they are it hard to tell in the pics. Maybe if u can get a better pic with them open i could tell
Slice- yea man ked reds and the candy apples are awesome. both a must have for the zoas lovers

I'm beginning to think that according to you, ALL ZOAS ARE A MUST HAVE.

Not arguing, just observing....
and actually, I concurr, but I foresee a real estate problem approaching....

slice

They look very close to the ones in my frag rack pic, the ones upper left corner sold as "Green Crossette Zoas" but will easily yield to Zoamaster NaNo...

aquaknight

Sorta interesting eagle eyes. Some of them have green splotches which are pretty unique, but the pic just came out great....

scooterblennie

Got this rock from the LFS and they want 44 bucks for it when it came in with like 5 zoos on it they died off in 2weeks time
i got it 4 a pice of LR for like $4.00 lol had it for 3 day now hope it dose good i have a 55 gal with 46" T5HO 54w with 1 10k and 1 420 actinic what you thank hpe 4 the best
i