Post a pic of you Favorite Zoa or Poly in your tank!!

slice

If one could only have 1, then these are among the best one could hope for.
Completely beautiful! How long have you had them? How many polyps have you generated since you've had them?
PS
You ignore my PM.
I take that as a meaningful answer; you drop kick me along the path....
bitch

spanko

Your PM on 3-18, my post in the thread on 4-4
I am not your bitch!!! And you couldn't handle me if I was!!

rslinger

My favorite that is a hard one...Well you guys wont mind here are my top favorites..... at least for now.

One last one these are over 3/4in. across!!! I don't know why they have gotten so huge!

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko http:///forum/thread/385825/post-a-pic-of-you-favorite-zoa-or-poly-in-your-tank/20#post_3386593
Your PM on 3-18, my post in the thread on 4-4
I am not your bitch!!! And you couldn't handle me if I was!!

This is twice now I've made a post that, at the time, I thought was hilarious*, but later.......not so much. Very poor taste.
I posted what I did in public, so my apology must also be in public.
Thank you for recognizing it was in jest. I seek your counsel because I value it. I <3 me a spanko.
I continue to be unable to find the response you reference. I have new critters in the tank which I will post about in due time.
I apologize for any perception that I have anything less than complete respect and admiration for Mr Henry Spanko.
*must remember to no post with more than 12 beers....oh snit....

1guydude

No one else seems to be posting so i thought id take this time to show some more of mine!!!!

1guydude

o ya man!!!! Those are bad. they are like hippie zoos or nuclear rastas!!! Or just alien...lol never seen em but those do look to be promising! Ive got some red ones too that i havent showed off really...i think they are dragons breath but im gonna call em dragons beards LOL
very kool man i want some pics of those when then in ur tank! The one on zoaid looks a lil distorted, idk maybe its just early still lol

nano-newb1983

yea i will post some pics in my thread if i get them. they are so sweet, seen a few pics on reef2reef in peeps tanks

weaponusmc

Full colony of purple hornets (10k lighting and pure blue LED's)
Full colony of Ding Dang pallies and many frags.