Post Pics Of Your Clownfish

J

jesses89

Lets see all those cool fish.. ill start it off
i have a cheap camera phone but its better then nothing...
i like the first pic, lot of action... you can see my neon goby, some of my bubble, green chromis, a snail and the red fire shrimp that always chills at the base of the bubble. Last 3 are him chillin in his home always cleaning it.

reefer545

hope you got MH to support those alveapora. my clown is a misbar and I think the best clown you can get. The pic sux but I am a chef, what do you expect? I m not aphotographer. anyways, this is totally along the post question. It hosted my Wellsophyllia within a day of puttin the new coral in.

J

jesses89

Awesome clown.
BTW alveopora does not need MH
. had mine over a year under T5s. grown a lot..

keep those pics coming!

reefer545

Originally Posted by Jesses89
Awesome clown.
BTW alveopora does not need MH
. had mine over a year under T5s. grown a lot..

keep those pics coming!
MH,. T5s whatever, you know what youre doin.

G

garychef1

Here are my brand new True Percs! Their names are Crush & Coral.

J

jesses89

very nice clown guys, keep em coming!
Chef, you know how long itll take my Perc to get full black like that?

perfectdark

Yours may never get that much black on it, its just the luck of the draw as to which ones will have a certain amount of black. I have a pair I will post soon, that are still very small and have a ton of black on them.... only a little more than 1" long each. As they get older they fill in more but you can never tell how much.

calikit

Originally Posted by Jesses89
Lets see all those cool fish.. ill start it off
i have a cheap camera phone but its better then nothing...
i like the first pic, lot of action... you can see my neon goby, some of my bubble, green chromis, a snail and the red fire shrimp that always chills at the base of the bubble. Last 3 are him chillin in his home always cleaning it.
Is that a bubble tip anemone? Do percula clowns host them?

jpc763

Here you go. Our 2 clowns, Nick and Nora (from The Thin Man movies).
Nora has more black than Nick.
Our tank is pretty new so we don't have an Anemone yet.
Oh and in the background is our Clown Goby "Goldie"

J

jesses89

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Yours may never get that much black on it, its just the luck of the draw as to which ones will have a certain amount of black. I have a pair I will post soon, that are still very small and have a ton of black on them.... only a little more than 1" long each. As they get older they fill in more but you can never tell how much.

thanks for the info..
mines almost 2". Im getting it a mate.. and i want one with a lot of black on it.