Puffer & clean up crew

Aaronhtml

Hi all,
So I have a green spotted puffer and he’s easily one of the coolest little guys I’ve ever had. He recognizes me and he eats straight out of my hand. I got him as just a baby and have had him about 2 months, he’s growing up so fast.
Anyways, I’ve been feeding him mostly freeze dried shrimp, small snails, and some blood worms, I like to mix it up for him. When I first got him he was a little too small for ghost shrimp but I knew I wanted to try them for him eventually. And today was the day. I went to the store, bought six ghost shrimp, and acclimated them. (I bought a few big ones hoping they’d survive long enough to clean up the substrate a bit) but he has not interest in the little guys, instead he does something I’ve never seen or heard of. He swims really close to them, and then he rests and let’s their antennae rub his belly. He doesn’t even try to eat them. He just wants belly rubs from them. I think it’s hilarious. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I think I just got a clean up crew and friends for my GSP, his name is Gi.