Putting Faces to the Names

ophiura

Let's try this again! Here is a thread to post regular average pictures of the people behind the names Its great to meet you!
A few ground rules to follow to avoid certain issues that came up in other threads, cough...

• Do not post suggestive pictures. Please keep it clean. The mods will delete pictures that are marginal or unacceptable.

• Remember young people surf this board, and we don't want parents to worry about what they will see here.

• Do not reply with statements about how "hot" someone is, etc, etc (you know
  • what I mean)
    This is not a dating board, or a chat board for people to live vicariously without their partners knowing what they are up to!
    The judgement of the moderators is final, please do not ask why a picture was deleted. It really shouldn't be necessary :joy:
    Last but never least: PLAY NICE!!
So, here is me, in my former job, diving in a shark tank with my chain mail shark suit. Certainly beyond fully clothed! FYI, I am a girl.

fedukeford

i would, but my parents hate when i post a picture of myself, they are afraid of "preditiors", and that stuff

alyssia

Originally Posted by fedukeford
i would, but my parents hate when i post a picture of myself, they are afraid of "preditiors", and that stuff

Excellent rule

bs21

i put this on the other pic thread but here it is again me and the new pup teaching me to sit

keleighr

Originally Posted by bs21
i put this on the other pic thread but here it is again me and the new pup teaching me to sit

i love that pic

bs21

Originally Posted by Hurt
BS21-by chance are you a Mountie? Burn any couches lately? ***)
yea i am & no i havent burnt any couches ........... lately

keleighr

Originally Posted by bs21

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what a cutie pie
sorry ophiura!! but how can you not say what a cutie pie that puppy is!!!!!!

hurt

That's what I like to hear. I've spent many a night partying in Mo-town. At least in another 1 or 2 weeks the couches should begin to blaze
, ah March Madness, go MOUNTIES

bluelagoon

hehe... you can all see a pic of me all the time in my avatar! lol. actually that's me and my bf of 2 years, 11 months.

bs21

Originally Posted by keleighr
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what a cutie pie
yea hes alot bigger now that pic was a couple months ago, still cute though

ophiura

Originally Posted by keleighr
As long as you don't say "that puppy is hot!!!" No worries
Wait, you are talking about the dog
, right? :thinking:
I really love seeing the other side of people, whether its their kids or their pets, or other hobbies.
Thanks for sharing!!!

keleighr

Originally Posted by ophiura
As long as you don't say "that puppy is hot!!!" No worries
Wait, you are talking about the dog
, right? :thinking:
I really love seeing the other side of people, whether its their kids or their pets, or other hobbies.
Thanks for sharing!!!

cute puppy going to be a gorgeous dog.

hot883

Let's try this again! Here is a thread to post regular average pictures of the people behind the names Its great to meet you!
A few ground rules to follow to avoid certain issues that came up in other threads, cough...

• Do not post suggestive pictures. Please keep it clean. The mods will delete pictures that are marginal or unacceptable.

• Remember young people surf this board, and we don't want parents to worry about what they will see here.

• Do not reply with statements about how "hot" someone is, etc, etc (you know
  • what I mean)
    This is not a dating board, or a chat board for people to live vicariously without their partners knowing what they are up to!
    The judgement of the moderators is final, please do not ask why a picture was deleted. It really shouldn't be necessary :joy:
    Last but never least: PLAY NICE!!
So, here is me, in my former job, diving in a shark tank with my chain mail shark suit. Certainly beyond fully clothed! FYI, I am a girl.

Ophiura, we can't see your face and thats the title of your thread. You cheated. Ha! Here is me with my weiner.

hot883

Alright, alright. Its a few years old, but me and a close friend.....
Thats what I'm talkin about. Do we really know it's you? :thinking: