Putting my Tang to Work!

jtrzerocool

you should go and talk to the guy at my one of my LFS. i told him that i didnt want a tang because my tank was only 55g. and he told me that 55g was PLENTY of room, and that he has a kole and a hippo in his 40g. i just looked at him and said no thanks i dont want a tang!

triga22

Originally Posted by kidreef
i think u should put that as ur avatar (and yes i am serious)
Indeed. Or If you want Ill use it.

lesleybird

Originally Posted by renogaw
hehe make me one of a mandarin :)
Yes, we need to hire a mandarin to be the mandarin police too.

clown boy

When one of his kind are abused, only he can defy it! Stubborn tank owners have no chance against him!
The One and Only...

david24

Now he told me to let you guys know some of his laws.
If you have a Tang in a 75 gallon the penalty is a year probabtion and public service cleaning the biggest public aquarium skimmer cup in your area.
If you have a Tang in a 55 gallon tank the penalty is 5 years of red slime and hair algae maintence cleaning at that same public aquarium.
If you have a Tang in a tank less then 55 gallons now your in for it! You have to hover your hand over a anenome hosted by aggressive mated clown fishes for 3 months.

hammerhed7

that picture is way to small for that tang, in my opinion your picture should be a minimum of 6 feet wide.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Hammerhed7
that picture is way to small for that tang, in my opinion your picture should be a minimum of 6 feet wide.