Receding Tissue on Scoley, Please help

kiefers

i have had this little beauty for some time now. It has been and still is the jewel of my tank. Around a month ago I began noticing some tissue at the bottom base loosing it's color and receding. I placed it on top of some PVC as to get it off the substrate and for some time showed improvement but tonite I noticed it getting dark around the edges. Parameters are WNL salinity is 1.025-6
and water temp is 78.9 with lights off. any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated...

C

coral guy

some of my flame blood shrimps some times pick at my scoly and i just chase them away and put my scoly in the qt tank for it to heal

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by coral guy http:///forum/thread/386476/receding-tissue-on-scoley-please-help#post_3395576
some of my flame blood shrimps some times pick at my scoly and i just chase them away and put my scoly in the qt tank for it to heal
HMMMMM I wish I can do that, I have the plain white light in the QT. I may have to get a more powerful light. Also.... I have a bare bottom in the
QT in case of hypo. I will have to play with this thought, thank you for posting.